Navigation

Use these links to see the pottery and ceramics you can buy here.

Buying

Firing

Glaze finishes

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

A fresh start in Plymouth


I've just moved to a new workshop in Plymouth from my studio at Cardew Tea Pottery, Bovey Tracey to allow me to concentrate exclusively on my own work again.

It's a bit bare on the comforts but all the important gear is installed and working. I'm working mainly on Raku and Raku Sculpture. Watch this space for photos...

Meanwhile, here's a view looking out of my workshop

3 comments:

Highton-Ridley said...

Welcome back to Plymouth... glad to see you have a blog now, Mans.

Martin said...

nk to my web site and I will come and find you soon
Mar the Art

Martin said...

Try again
Thanks Mans for the link I will visit soon
PS I hear you also have a shop in the Barbican, can we trade some paintings your way
Mart the Art