Navigation

Use these links to see the pottery and ceramics you can buy here.

Buying

Firing

Glaze finishes

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Fingers crossed...

I'm currently in talks with Insight Retail to see about getting a space in Royal William Yard, Plymouth for my new studio / gallery / open-workshop.

I'm really excited by the possibilities at RWY, so fingers crossed it's all sorted in plenty of time for Easter.

Assuming it is, all my recent and new raku, porcelain-rip work will be on view in the studio gallery for you to browse while I work.

I'll also be announcing workshops for families to try their hand. If the kids are bored, there's nothing better than them getting their hands into a load of clay, throwing a pot, glazing it and taking the finished result home with them.


View Larger Map

No comments: