Navigation

Use these links to see the pottery and ceramics you can buy here.

Buying

Firing

Glaze finishes

Saturday, December 4, 2010

See you in Greenwich!

I told you I'd be back!

I will be in Greenwich Market next weekend all day Saturday and Sunday

View Larger Map
If you're in the area, do come along and see my pottery in the flesh. You'll be truly amazed - everyone else is!

I'll have a stall selling the smaller types of pot you've seen here on my blog, as well as square vases, tea-light holders etc.

These make great Christmas presents so come along and if you mention the secret word abracadabra, I'll let you have 40% discount.

See you there!!

2 comments:

Highton-Ridley said...

Good luck with sales, Mans! I hope you make lots of good contacts, too :)

littlewrenpottery.co.uk said...

Hope your show goes well! Very close to christmas now : )